SCCS Academy (Independent Study Program)
A Christian private school satellite program available for grades K-12.
The Santa Clarita Christian School Academy is a Christian private school satellite program designed for those families who desire an alternative educational opportunity for their children.
The SCCS Academy provides an environment for learning to take place with your child outside of, or in addition to, the regular classroom. We offer your family record keeping, one-on-one support, standardized testing, on-campus enrichment classes, weekly chapel, and activities such as athletics, field trips and choir along with events for moms to connect on campus.
What are the benefits of enrolling my child at the SCCS Academy?
- Reputation for high standards, personal attention, and strong family community
- Personalized education plans and guidance that help each student be successful
- State filing and record-keeping
- Report Cards
- Participation in CIF athletics, choir, Christmas/Spring concerts, cheer, and other programs offered at SCCS (separate fees may apply)
- Planned field trips and activities with the child’s grade level peers at SCCS (separate fees may apply)
- Standardized Testing
- School photos, ID cards, and yearbook (separate fees may apply)
Each family must complete a registration application and attend a family interview with the School Administrator. All accompanying paperwork and fees must also be submitted. (Transcripts, Statement of Faith, Immunization Record, etc.) Families will also need to register for a FACTS account (online billing) to help with tuition and activities payments.
Each family will be required to meet with SCCS Academy Director at least three times a year.